Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sephora....in Australia???

In 2010 the Aussie beauty community was buzzing with excitement when there was talk that the French beauty chain, Sephora was making its way to Australian shores.

Since then I have searching high and low for some updates on this revelation as there were talks that the first Australian store was to open in 2011 (Fingers crossed for Sydney).

Apart from blogger buzz, I didn’t find any other solid evidence that Sephora was officially coming to Australia but I will be religiously checking their website for information on new store openings.

 Until then, those of us who aren’t heading overseas anytime soon will just have to dream of a shopping spree in what I call a beauty paradise.

My Sephora wish list…. A girl can only dream…

Laura Mercier - Flawless Face Kit

SEPHORA by O.P.I
Urban Decay - Beauty in a Box
SEPHORA - Colourful Artist Palette

Smashbox - Try it kit


1 comment:

  1. a Sephora here would be beyond amazing! I went crazy in Sephora while I was in the U.S. last year.
    love it!

    crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete