Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Say Buh-Buy to Chipped Nail Polish

During small talk with my beauty therapist yesterday, she mentioned a new and very interesting, nail polish collection that she had purchased for her salon called Shellac.

Launched in 2010, this amazing product allows you to say “buh-buy” to chipped, scratched or smudgy nail polish for up to 14 days while still maintaining the original shine or shimmer.

When my therapist showed me her perfectly painted nails which she had painted well over a week ago AND she has been busy renovating her home, I knew I had to do some research on this miracle polish.

It mixes the properties of both nail polishes and gel and along with a UV light that creates a hardening like effect, allowing you to wake up every morning with perfectly painted nails for two weeks.

I can’t wait to get my Shellac nails – Stay tuned for a review.


6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the review! This looks very interesting.


    xx
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need this stuff mine are normally chipped or smudged with in an hour of me putting polish on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product seems amazing!! Can't wait to see if it actually works!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. if this actually works then o my my!!
    visit/follow me
    http://flysongbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great - I'll be looking for your review :) I hate repainting my nails every few days!

    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will hopefully be visiting my nearest nail salon soon and then i'll let you all know if Shellac lives up it its hype :)

    Thanks for reading xx

    ReplyDelete