|Source: EJ Fox ("pseudoplacebo") from Circleville, United States|
Tags are so much fun, and one of my favourite blogs or vlogs to view as you feel more connected to the blogger on a personal level and I love the varied responses.
1. Go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and messy make-up?
Messy hair and nice make-up, I often rock the messy hair look. I love the classic messy bun or messy beachy waves.
2. Shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Ahh! The thought of no eyebrows scares me, so I would go with my eyelashes falling out (although that was be just as tragic) but I would be allow eyelash extensions or falsies right?
3. Forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
OMG both!! Although, if I had to choose it would be Sephora as they are home to an amazing range of different beauty brands, I do love a selection.
4. Wear the lipgloss / lip liner look or 80's perm?
Lipgloss and liner can actually look very nice providing you choose complementing colours and don’t go to dark with the liner (not a good look) so I would rather gloss and liner.
5. Leave the house with obvious foundation line or over done blush?
Ouch! Both of these are toughies! Maybe the foundation line and pray I notice before days end so I can blend blend blend!
6. MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
I would rather the MC Hammer pants – I brought a pair of black “MC Hammer’ style harem pants during my Thailand holiday and love them, soooo comfy *Happy Pants* J
7. Bad orange-y spray tan or weird tan lines that cannot be covered?
Weird tan lines! I have pale skin and have given up tanning and taken up the fake tan so I would probably be quite please with myself to show off a REAL tan line lol
8. Bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Bad hair colour – there’s always colour correct!
9. Youtube or Twitter taken away forever?
Twitter, I’ve learnt too much from YouTube and developed a slight obsession with watching Beauty Gurus – you can’t haul, room tour and vlog on twitter.
10. Give up using make-up brushes or mascara?
Mascara, I can’t imagine applying make up without my beloved brushes! And you can create a nice natural day look without mascara.
I hope you enjoyed my responses - now I tag YOU!
If you wish to do this tag yourself or if you have already done this tag let me know in the comments below with your URL, I would love for you to share your responses :) xx