Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pret-a-Polish - Cashmere Blanket

This weekend I picked up a copy of this weeks Grazia magazine (Katy Perry on cover) as they were offering a free Pret-a-Polish luxury lacquer. Grazia was offering two colours, a metallic silver and a beige/nude - Cashmere Blanket (which I ended up taking home) from this relatively new polish brand.

I was very happy as the Pret-a-Polish applied very smoothly and was not gluggy or streaky. I love this beige/nude colour (with slight glitters) as its a great neutral look for day time and work wear and right on trend for Australian Autumn/Winter 2011. The polish also lists "3 free" on the bottle which means its free from nail polish nasties toluene, formaldehyde and DBP (which up until recently I wasn't awear that some nail polishes contained).



I would re-purchase from the Pre-a-Polish range, however after spending sometime web searching the brand I'm unsure of where to buy from (and I threw out the details from Grazia oopps!) The RRP is $16.95 and for a luxury nail polish is a cheaper alternative to O.P.I.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I know it's extremely late :) But coming across your post in 2012 - there is a Pret-a-Polish sale on threadpeople.com.au :) Just thought to let you know in case you see this and still wanted some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have had a few people write to me asking where to purchase Pre-a-Polish as they have very little online presence.

    ReplyDelete