Sunday, April 17, 2011

My wait is finally over...


I managed to get my hands on the sought after and limited edition, Butter London "No More Waity, Katie" nail lacquer. (See my previous post .....and my search continues)

After searching the Internet looking for a Sydney stockist, I finally purchased this gorgeous nail shade for $19AUD from Adore Beauty with thanks to the lovely Cassandra from Style Patisserie who mentioned this website as a stockist.

The directions state to apply 1-2 coats as needed, however, it took me three coats to achieve the desired shade as it looks in the bottle. The first coat was very transparent and the glitters made it appear streaky, and I must admit I was a little nervous that it wouldn't live up to the hype but after the second and third coat the application was much more even and opaque and I let out a sigh of relief as I was happy with the result.



L-R: One coat, two coats and three coats

The polish was quick to dry (even with three coats) and feels quite strengthening on my nails, however I would recommend wearing a top coat. As the polish has glitters in it I have a feeling it's going to be quite tough to remove.

After wearing "No More Waity, Katie" I'm very keen on trying other colours in the Butter London collection and I'm very please with my beauty contribution to Will and Kate's Royal Wedding - Congratulations xx

Love this colour? Butter London has also released a "No More Waity, Katie" lip gloss! Visit Butter London for more information. 

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand but the color is stunning! I will have to check it out:P the name is super cute too! I think I might get it friend of mine named Katie. Too cute!

    http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color! Great blog too, I just started following =)

    Miranda
    Mariahlovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete