Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Take on Beauty Trends for Autumn/Winter 2011

I'm channeling my inner Kim Kardashian for my take on this seasons latest beauty trends...

Keep day looks fresh with blended neutral eyes and light pinky nude lips. For eyes, I love champagnes, coppers and light browns and to continue the soft look use a shadow for liner and apply using an angled brush.  



Contouring and highlighting the face will accentuate your features and add a little summer glow to winter pale skin.


Bring life into your winter wardrobe by adding a pop of colour to your manicure; my current favs are pastels (love mint green), peaches and mauves or for a more sophisticated look, choose deep purples, blacks and greys.


For night looks, opt for darker mysterious smoky eyes and experiment by adding colours such as plum, navy or charcoal teamed with lashes of length and volume.


For evening looks, I also love the bold lip in red or plum however; I prefer to team a bold lip with neutral eyes or a smoky eye with a more neutral lip to balance out the desired look.    


What are your fav trends for Autumn/Winter? Or for those who are entering Spring/Summer, what do I have to look forward to next season?

2 comments:

  1. i looooooove kim kardashian..her eyes!! <3 .just wanted to let you know that i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! such anourmus lasheeeSSS!!!!
    LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete