Sunday, April 10, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics Haul


To take advantage of the strong Australian dollar and free shipping, I recently purchased some beauty goodies from one of my favourite brands, Benefit Cosmetics.

Benefit Cosmetics are quite expensive to purchase in store in Australia, so ordering online saved me alot of money however, prepare to wait as standard shipping can often take 14 days or more.

What I purchased:

Stay, don't stray - Eye shadow and concealer primer
The PORE Professional - Pore minimizing balm

Lip Gloss in Zone Out
Full Finish Lipstick in Thrillin' Brazilian

Box o' Powder in Bella Bamba
Creaseless Cream Shadow in Busy Signal
I'm currently using the PORE Professional every day to see if it does actually minimize pores after prolonged use, I will post a review with my thoughts soon.

I'm also loving the Box o' Powder in Bella Bamba which is marketed as a 3D Brightening face powder and really does give you a gorgeous pink glow.

If you would like more information (or swatches?) on any products listed in my haul please let me know by commenting below.

4 comments:

  1. I love that shade of lipgloss!
    I badly need some eye primer - might give this one a go (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mandi Thank u :) Im loving the champaign colours at the moment! This primer is great as it really does hold your eyeshadow/liner in place even after nights out. I have also heard good things about Face of Australia primer through Twitter, I think that it's a more cheaper alternative to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the benefit cosmetics! I am obsessed with their creaseless cream shadows..my favorite is the shade skinny jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the review on pore professional. I would like to know if it really controls oil, and if it clogs pores. I love benefit, too:)
    http://vbeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete