Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Rediscovered Love

I have had really dry lips recently and have been diligently applying various different lip balm products that I own to try and regain some moisture back into my lips.

It wasn’t until today when I borrowed a squeeze of my cousins Lucas Papaw Ointment that I had instant relief and rediscovered and old love.



As the name suggests this ointment is made from the fruit of The Pawpaw and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and has developed somewhat of a cult following in Australia with local celebrities endorsing the product. This amazing ointment has a number of different uses that include application to; minor burns, chafing, cuts, gravel rash, minor open wounds, nappy rash, scalds, sunburn, splinters & thorns and temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema.

Its a Vaseline type consistency (I will upload a photo when I purchase one of my own), fragrance free and when applied as a lip balm leaves a nice glossy sheen to your lips.

I have had this product before and loved it then but ever since the Airport Security at Fiji International Airport made me throw out my one week old tube (so sad) I have not made a re-purchase but now, I may have to go at and buy some more to add to my handbag essentials.

1 comment:

  1. I love Lucas PawPaw ointment! Can't live without it (:

    ReplyDelete