Saturday, April 2, 2011

My BEAUTY-FULL Bag


After running low of my Nude by Nature Mineral make-up, I made a dash to my local Priceline for a much needed re-purchase and was very surprised to be greeted with their current beauty bag promotion.

To be eligible you must spend $50 or more on beauty products and you receive a black patent tote filled with beauty goodies for FREE - so exciting!

So of course, it didn't take me long to gather together $50 worth of beauty products - my re-purchase of the Nude by Nature and a RIMMEL Match Perfection - Skin tone adapting Concealer in Soft Beige.


Like a kid in a candy store off I went - could not wait to get home to see what my beauty-full bag contained. I was not disappointed and loved that the bag contained both full size and deluxe samples of products I have not tried before.

So... what was in it....?



Top row left to right:
  • Jessica Simpson - Fancy Love eau de parfum sample
  • ecoTOOLS - ecoPOUF mini bath sponge
  • Nair Easiwax - Mini wax strips
  • MEGA-GRIP Crocodile Section Clip
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - Body Gloss x2
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - Daily Facial Lotion
  • Sukin - Facial moisturiser
  • Gaia Skincare - Foaming Cleanser (Pink grapefruit & jasmine)
Middle row left to right:
  • Natralia - Natural Hair Care Shampoo & Conditioner sample
  • Schick - Xtreme 3 razor sample (Hawaiian tropic scented handle??)
  • Manicare - Angled eye brush
  • Lee Stafford - Poker Straight Dry Shampoo
  • Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer body mist sunscreen spray
  • Hollywood - Stain Removing pen (It claims to instantly remove stains on the go, I'm popping this straight into my handbag).
Bottom row left to right:
  • RIMMEL London - Colour Rush eye shadow in 021 Alluring
  • REVLON - Colorburst Lipstick in 90 True Red (Very excited to try, it's seems like everyone is wearing a red lip these days)
  • Sally Hansen - Hi Definition Nail Colour in 06 Digital (a very vibrant Barbie pink)
  • Nude by Nature - Natural Mineral Eyeliner Waterproof in Brown
  • Australis - Eye Pencil in Blackest Black
  • Prestige - My Blackest Lashes, Intense black volume mascara in 01 Blackest Black
As you can see Priceline and all the brands mentioned were very generous with the samples included in this promotion and I will be having a lot of fun testing and reviewing these products.

To get your hands on your own Beauty-full bag make your way down to your nearest Priceline before April 11th 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment