After running low of my Nude by Nature Mineral make-up, I made a dash to my local Priceline for a much needed re-purchase and was very surprised to be greeted with their current beauty bag promotion.
To be eligible you must spend $50 or more on beauty products and you receive a black patent tote filled with beauty goodies for FREE - so exciting!
So of course, it didn't take me long to gather together $50 worth of beauty products - my re-purchase of the Nude by Nature and a RIMMEL Match Perfection - Skin tone adapting Concealer in Soft Beige.
Like a kid in a candy store off I went - could not wait to get home to see what my beauty-full bag contained. I was not disappointed and loved that the bag contained both full size and deluxe samples of products I have not tried before.
So... what was in it....?
Top row left to right:
- Jessica Simpson - Fancy Love eau de parfum sample
- ecoTOOLS - ecoPOUF mini bath sponge
- Nair Easiwax - Mini wax strips
- MEGA-GRIP Crocodile Section Clip
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - Body Gloss x2
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - Daily Facial Lotion
- Sukin - Facial moisturiser
- Gaia Skincare - Foaming Cleanser (Pink grapefruit & jasmine)
- Natralia - Natural Hair Care Shampoo & Conditioner sample
- Schick - Xtreme 3 razor sample (Hawaiian tropic scented handle??)
- Manicare - Angled eye brush
- Lee Stafford - Poker Straight Dry Shampoo
- Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer body mist sunscreen spray
- Hollywood - Stain Removing pen (It claims to instantly remove stains on the go, I'm popping this straight into my handbag).
- RIMMEL London - Colour Rush eye shadow in 021 Alluring
- REVLON - Colorburst Lipstick in 90 True Red (Very excited to try, it's seems like everyone is wearing a red lip these days)
- Sally Hansen - Hi Definition Nail Colour in 06 Digital (a very vibrant Barbie pink)
- Nude by Nature - Natural Mineral Eyeliner Waterproof in Brown
- Australis - Eye Pencil in Blackest Black
- Prestige - My Blackest Lashes, Intense black volume mascara in 01 Blackest Black
To get your hands on your own Beauty-full bag make your way down to your nearest Priceline before April 11th 2011.