Friday, May 20, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: My Favourite Colour

I’m really loving the colours turquoise, pale greens or greeny blues at the moment. There’s something very relaxing and warming about this colour, it may be that it reminds me of a tropical beach.. just what I need as the weather is starting to get colder and colder.

I put together this set from Polyvore.com of some pieces in this beautiful colour.
Turquoise Inspiration

To keep with the greeny blue theme, I have also been following the current beauty blog hype over the new Essie Summer collection Brazilliant and have been lusting for two particular colours in the collection; Absolutely Shore and Smooth Sailing. I have never tried an Essie nail polish but I have been hearing great things and these two particular colours are very pretty.

Absolutely Shore

Smooth Sailing

This post is Day 12 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge; click here to view my introduction.

1 comment: