Saturday, May 28, 2011

MAC Lustre Drops

I have been recently tweeting asking around for a good illuminator to mix in with my foundation to give my dull skin a “pick me up” and had wanted to try Revlon Skin Lights but it has been discontinued (story of my life).

Passing by my local MAC counter last week, the helpful assistant introduced me to their Lustre Drops.

The one I purchased, Pink Rebel is a gorgeous sheer pink with a slight gold shimmer that is added to your foundation to give your complexion an illuminating glow – just what I needed.

MAC describes its Lustre Drops as a bronzer that applies like liquid sun. Water-based, beautifully smooth to apply with added pearlized lustre.

The bottle contains 18ML (0.60 US FL OZ) and was AUD$40 however, a little goes a long way and I have a feeling this little bottle of sunshine will last me quite a while.

2 comments:

  1. This is something I need! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this! The one im using at the moment is the clinique uplighter. I mix it in my foundation and dabb it onto cheekbones etc for an extra highlight. I use 01 natural but it comes in bronzer etc too. might try the mac one too though, thx x

    ReplyDelete