Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shopping the Sales….From my Bedroom

I have been taking FULL advantage of the high Australia dollar and have been searching the Internet for some online bargains.

International sale shopping is definitely at my advantage as the US and UK are now entering their Spring/Summer fashion season, this means, I can pick up some great winter buys at a great price.

These are some of the items I recently purchased from UK fashion site ASOS.com (on sale and with free shipping).


Twist Sleeve Top in Beige $10.76


Pleat Front; Zip Back Top in Cream $25.10


Outside Seam Raw Hem Dress in Grey $34.07


Cardigan with Woven Silk Back in Grey $25.10
I could not find a picture of the grey one I actually purchased (I may have brought the last one) but its looks really pretty as the sheer chiffon/silk back panel is a silvery grey colour and looks very nice against the grey boyfriend cardigan.


Tulip Lace Shoe Boots $32.27

Prices listed in US$ and all images from ASOS.com

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Looks like you've snagged some great items, there. What a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh so jealous! I went to ASOS and got met with $50-$80 clothes thanks to the U.S. exchange rate! Love your picks though.

    ReplyDelete