Sunday, May 15, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: My Favourite Animal

I’m definitely an animal lover, I love all creatures great and small but I must say my favourite animal is mans best friend…. That’s right, I’m a dog lover!

I’ve always been a big dog lover, my first dog Ollie (RIP) a Labrador and my old next door neighbour had two Rottweilers, Sasha and Rosco who I have very fond memories with of playing with them as a child, and it turned out my boyfriends family also have a Rottweiler, Tyson who is a total cutie.  However, since my sister got her little Jack Russell cross Chihuahua named Jack, who is a total character I may have swayed towards little dogs.

My boyfriend and I really want a dog when we move but I’m not sure what breed… I have been thinking along the lines of a Dashound (sausage dog) but I’m open to suggestions as moving out may be a while away...


Jack, our... (well offically my sisters) Jack Russell cross

This post is Day 7 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge; click here to view my introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment