Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nail Art – My First Attempt

I purchased some Nailene Bedazzle (for fingers and toes) today to try my hand at Nail Art. I always love reading/viewing nail art blog posts and one of my favourites are from Cosmetic Cupcake – she does really super cute designs and also has beautiful long nails.

The Nailene Bedazzle pack contains four sheets of nail art stickers - not the best selection of patterns but they were the only ones in the store and would do fine for my nail art experimenting.



Easy to use, I applied each sticker to my nail using tweezers; they are quite sticky so make sure you carefully place them in the desired position as repositioning can cause your nail polish to peel. I chose this pattern as it reminds me of little tiaras on each of my nails.




I purchased Nailene Bedazzle from Big W however Nail Art stickers are widely available at Priceline, drug stores and nail supply stores – just to name a few.

Nail Polish is Eyeko Vintage Polish in Jade Green.

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job, they look gorgeous! I never have to patience to do nail art and my hands are very unsteady but I love looking at pictures of it on the net. It's so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for a first attempt they look pretty awesome! xo I love nail art! have you ever tried that knonan or whatever its called its a stamp for nails?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this nail look! I thought of tiaras for your nails before I read that you thought so too;) Will be checking these out, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh they look gorgeous! I always have trouble keeping my nail art on, it always falls off even after a top coat :-( must keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job for your first time - looks great! I haven't tried it myself, but it's such a hot trend right now :)

    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete