Following the death of my GHD (see post), I was in need of a new hair styler but was overwhelmed by choice and a little apprehensive on finding a replacement.
However; I did have three particular features in mind when choosing a new styler…
- Must have ceramic plates
- Must heat to at least 210°C – fast!
- Must have the ability to create curls
I have been using the feature packed Remington Pearl Styler for just over two months and I have been very satisfied with the results. I say “feature packed” as the Pearl has many additional features not seen in my last GHD, some of my favourites include:
- A premium ceramic heater which allows the styler to be ready to use in just 10 seconds.
- Ten digital temperature settings (and LED temp display) ranging from 150°C - 235°C making it user friendly for all hair types.
- A temperature lock on 190°C when switched on – which means no unexpected overheating or burning to thin hair.
- Digital touch controls available on the side of the styler, making it effortless to operate and control the temperature.
- Advanced ceramic plates (with real pearl!) which allows even heating and silky results.
- A long 3 metre swivel cord, which provides easy access and plenty of room to move when styling.
- Comes with a cute heat resistant storage pouch for easy storage or travel.
- A three year warranty.
Some of the additional standard features include:
- Automatic safety shut-off.
- Automatic worldwide voltage.
|Variable heat settings, 150°C - 235°C|
The look and design of the Pearl Styler is lightweight and chic, the curved shaped barrel and swivel cord allows you to create effortless straight, curled or voluminous styles and the pearl white border of the styler gives a touch of elegance.
Overall, I’m thrilled with the Remington Pearl Styler as it provides great results and I really think it gives the GHD and other professional stylers a run for their money.
|Effortless Poker Straight|
|Easy to create loose curls|
For further information on the Remington Pearl Styler including stockists visit the website at www.pearlstyler.com.au
Disclaimer: I did receive the Remington Pearl Styler for review however all opinions in this post are 100% honest.