Saturday, February 11, 2012

Benefit Hervana



I recently welcomed the latest Benefit Box Powder, Hervana into my blush collection.

Hervana, marketed as a “good karma” blush is a swirl of four shades lucky shell, divine peach, heavenly rose and berry delight which when combined creates a soft natural pink glow to your cheeks or even to highlight facial features.


The finish is quite matte however it still has slight sparkles and like all Benefit powders, it smells berry sweet.


Released with Bella Bamba, the new Benefit powder boxes contain a hinged lid with a built in mirror. The mini brush enclosed is angled to allow an effortless sweep of product onto your cheek bones and the packaging is heavenly with beautiful pastel colours which mimic the colours of the powder and silver lettering.



I purchased Hervana for $28(USD) online at http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/ otherwise it can be purchased in Australia for $51(AUD) at Benefit counters or online at http://adorebeauty.com.au

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely on you, however it never really appealed to me when I saw swatches. Seeing how it actually looks on has changed my mind though! x

    ReplyDelete