Monday, June 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: My Favourite Drink

On my quest to stay slim I have cut down my intake of sugary drinks and try to stick with water when possible however for a treat or during a night out, these are my drinks of choice:

Glaceau Vitamin Water in Triple X

A light flavour (similar to cordial) of Blueberries, Acai Berries and Pomegranate

Vodka Lemon, Lime and Bitters

A yummy infusion of bitter, sweet and sour - I love this drink purchased from bars as I’m yet to find a store brought pre mix that tastes nice.
All images sourced by Google images - Beauty Soiree promotes responsible drinking
This post is Day 28 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge; click here to view my introduction.

2 comments:

  1. I love vodka lemon/lime/bitters too, man I miss having an occasional drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jadegrrl No more occasional drinking?? I guess I'll have to have one for you! Cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete