Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Lust Have It

A box to start prepping for the party season and as always I was very excited to come home to find my monthly Lust Have It package.



Included in this months box…..






RoC Complete Lift NEW Technology Daily Moisturiser

A daily moisturiser containing active ingredients to plump, brighten and hydrate your skin, so looking forward to trying out the two samples.  



Nude by Nature Mineral Lip Liner in Chique Natural

An easy nude colour to team with most neutral lipsticks or gloss. I Love how the pencil also contains a lip brush on the end – perfect for mid morning touch ups.

I unfortunately don’t have a photo of the liner as it was hidden under the decorative paper at the time of opening.



Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose

A new perfume release for lancome, Midnight Rose has a sweet, musky floral scent – quite nice but I think I’ll pass these two samples onto my mum because I know she’ll love this scent.



Hawley International Miracle Nail Shiner

A buffer always comes in handy, have not tried it yet but it aims to provide super shiney nails in seconds.



Kerastase Nectar Thermique

A leave heat protection that is applied to damp towel dried hair before heat styling. I received two other Kerastase samples in the October Lust Have It box that I absolutely loved however I’m not a fan of sachets so I might de-pot into a container for an easier application.  



Overall I wasn’t that impressed with the contents of the November Lust Have It box however still love the concept and for $14.95 a month I’m happy to lust after it a little longer – already excited for the December box.  


No comments:

Post a Comment