Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OPI Muppettes Minis



Absolutely in love with this collection and If I had a disposable income I would definitely buy the whole collection in full size but with Christmas fast approaching, I settled on the Mini box set.


The OPI Muppettes Minis contains four mini OPI nail polishes from the Muppettes collection in the shades Wocka Wocka!, Excuse Moi!, Designer…de Better! and Warm & Fozzie.



Wocka Wocka!



A glamorous ruby red which I love as a timeless pedicure colour or to give a mani a touch of class.



Excuse Moi!



There’s a party on my nails and you’re invited! LOL

Excuse Moi! is a pink glitter bomb of sparkly goodness and is such a cute fun colour and is my all time favourite from this mini box. Warning, it is an absolute pain to remove.



Designer…de Better!



A sliver foil with red/pink micro glitter, love this colour as its pretty and simple to wear and reminds my of my all time favourite polish, Orly Rage.



Warm & Fozzie



Is an intense golden bronze with micro glitter to give added oil slick shine, its such a unique colour and would look great with a faux tan.


Have you tried the new OPI Muppettes Collection? If yes, what are your favourites?

Purchase OPI Muppettes Mini Box for $29.95(AUD) or any of the full size from the Muppettes Collection from DavidJones or selected salons/beauty suppliers.


3 comments:

  1. Excuse Moi is lovely and girlie very Miss Piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Excuse Moi and Warm and Fozzie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!! I'm going to have to pick up the minis. I love the set but I can't afford paying quite so much on the full size ones!

    ReplyDelete