Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Music I Like

There’s no particular music genre that I’m into because my iPod music collection is so vast but if I had to choose I would probably sway towards pop.

Some of my current favourite songs include:

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO  
Give me everything – Pitbull ft Ne-Yo
The Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
Who’s that chick? – David Guetta ft Rhianna

And some of my current favourite artists are:

Ne-Yo
Black Eyed Peas
Christina Aguilera from the albums Stripped and Back to Basics
Usher
Fall Out Boy
Lady Gaga

Please Don't Stop the Music

What are your favourite songs or music genres?

This post is Day 16 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge; click here to view my introduction.

1 comment:

  1. i love the Lazy song! It's so much better with the whistling though, I heard it recently without the whistles and it wasn't half as good!

    :)

    ReplyDelete