Saturday, December 10, 2011

Summer Favourite: Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion


Just a quick review on one of my current summer favourites, the Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion.


This lotion is lightweight, fast absorbing and hydrating. Enriched with Hydra IQ, this lotion allows your skin to feel hydrated all day and with the light scent of blue minerals – it smells ah-mazing!


I have been using the Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion at night and find my morning skin still smooth and moisturised especially on my thighs where I suffer from Keratosis Pilaris (similar to small goose bumps). After using this every night for a week my thighs are smooth to touch with no visible lumps or bumps.


Nivea Express Hydration 200ml retails for $5.40(AUD) and is widely available in supermarkets, Priceline, Myer, Target, Kmart, Big W and selected pharmacies.

Image courtesy of Beauty Directory.

Disclaimer: Nivea Express Hydration Lotion was provided as gift as part of ABBW, however; I was under no obligation to include this product in this post or on Beauty Soiree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment