Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lush: Vitamin E Toner Tab

Lush says:

“The Vitamin E Toner Tab is an excellent, effervescent way to keep everyone’s skin balanced and lovely. It has lavender essential oil to help your skin stay smoothly on course - not too dry, not too oily. Its omega-3 oil and vitamin E come from nutritious algae to revive tired faces.”



To use, you place a toner tab in a bowl of hot (not boiling – you don’t want to burn yourself) water, place your face in the steam with a towel over your head and let the Vitamin E goodness soak into your skin.

Toner Tabs are a great idea in theory but I just found I didn’t have the patience to sit and enjoy the experience. I really enjoyed the lavender scent however I didn’t feel much of the benefits of the toner soaking into my skin – I think ill just stick to conventional toner next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment