skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, September 12, 2011
Scunci Accessory Giveaway Winner
Thank you to everyone that entered and I’m pleased to announce that the lovely Karen.E was the winner chosen at random – Congratulations Karen.E
Please reply to my email with your contact details to receive your prize pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Connect
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(131)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(9)
IMATS Haul
Sportsgirl's Pout About It in Fuchsia Splash
IMATS Sydney
IMATS and The ABBW
FOTD - Simply Spring
Bridesmaids
Scunci Accessory Giveaway Winner
Lust Have It
August Favourites
►
August
(5)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(34)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(5)
Instagram
Popular Posts
November Favourites
I was inspired to reappear from by blogging hiatus from browsing through Etsy and Pinterest today, it really made me feel like doing somet...
A GHD Warning
This post is to offer all GHD fans a warning when using their loved GHD Strightener. I love my GHD and have been a devotee of the infamous...
IMATS Haul
As mentioned in my previous post, last weekend I attended IMATS as a part of the whirlwind weekend that was ABBW . Of course, I went in...
Lush Haul
I haven’t had much time to relax lately, moving up the ladder at work means more responsibility and a larger work load. To treat myself and ...
Scunci Hair Accessories and GIVEAWAY - CLOSED
Are hair accessories like gold in your house? Do you also have a bobby pin gremlin who hides all your bobby pins? Argh, I do!! So when I was...
EOTD - Feat. INGLOT
Colours are all the trend this Spring/Summer and while I’m loving the colourful new season clothing that is stocked throughout all the chain...
Get use out of your Sachet Samples
As a beauty buff I love trying out new products and I wouldn’t turn down a free sample but I must admit I’m not really a fan of sachet sampl...
Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic
Image source Hi, my name is Stephanie and I’m a concealaholic, well not exactly but I sure do love it! So when I saw this palette onlin...
L’Oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara Review
So the three month expiry date was well and truly up and my Maybelline The Falsies mascara had definitely seen better days. After I couldn’t...
Battle of the Eye Primers – Urban Decay vs. E.L.F
To the left we have E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow Primer and on the right is Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin. E.L.F is a sheer ivo...
About Me
Sydney, Australia
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment