Friday, August 19, 2011

Holiday Snaps

Hi Beauties,

Sorry I have been MIA but I have now returned ready for some serious blogging ;)

I have recently come back from a relaxing week on Queensland’s Hamilton Island which is situated near the stunning Great Barrier Reef.

It is such a beautiful part of the world and I so enjoyed soaking in the warm sun, eating like royalty and tuning out from my sometimes stressful city life.

I couldn’t wait to get stuck into blogging again so to kick things off I thought I would share some holiday snaps (and to add some sunshine to any of my Sydney readers on this miserable day).  

Enjoy xx


Our room's view (not too bad ay?)

The view of Catseye Beach from One Tree Hill

Hamilton Island's preferred mode of transport - The Buggy

The spectacular Whitehaven Beach

Greeting from the fuzzy locals

Chillaxing at Reefworld on the Great Barrier Reef
 
Awesome snorkeling at Hardy Reef (The GBR)

Cheers x

2 comments:

  1. Jealous doesn't quite cover it! Looks like paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so beautiful.. Back to reality now (unfortunately) :s

    ReplyDelete