Friday, August 19, 2011

Holiday Beauty Essentials

So I have just returned from the gorgeous Hamilton Island and like many of you (I’m sure) I packed way to many cosmetics for my week’s trip. So now I am home and slowly unpacking I thought I’d share with you some of my most used holiday beauty essentials.

NYX Lipstick in Fig

This gorgeous pink lippie took me from beach to bar in one application. I love the vibrant colour and creamy texture.

Dove Summer Glow

This gradual self tanning moisturising lotion was a life saver, I used it everyday to prolong my spray tan which luckily enough, last the full week.  

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Spray

I love the idea of a spray on sunscreen but the ones I have tried in the past have sprayed out in cream form which requires you to rub it in anyway but I love the Ultra Sheer by Neutrogena as it sprays on clear, dries nicely and is non sticky and has a nice clean scent. So quick and easy to give yourself a quick spray before you head out for the day – only downside is that it’s only SPF 15.  

NARS Bronzer in Laguna

I think I wore this everyday; it was the perfect bronze for my spray tanned skin and its light and non shimmery – LOVE

Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio
Containing a lilac shimmer (Blackberry frost), matte plum (night plum) and a matte dark brown (slate) this palette made it super simple to recreate the base, contour and defined eye look without thinking – so perfect when on holiday. I received this palette just before I left as a GWP during Clinique’s Gift Time and I love how the lilac really opens your eyes.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Diva

Dry Shampoo always comes in handy to give the brow dry a quick refresh in between washes. I have used other dry shampoo brands in the past but I was really happy with the results from Bastiste, after a quick spray my hair looked freshly washed and the product smells amazing too.

So what are your holiday beauty essentials? Am I right in saying that you also pack way to much when going on holiday or vacation?

2 comments:

  1. Cannot live without Batiste!!!

    http://blindbeauties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I love how it works so well and smells delish :)

    ReplyDelete