Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Westfeild Paradise



I recently visited one of my favourite shopping centres… Westfield Bondi in need of some retail therapy.

I love Bondi as it houses Department stores, high-end fashion and chain stores all in one place and not to mention the car park has sensors that light up available car spaces (very fancy).

The Café Court (or Harbour Room) offers an array of international cuisine and has great views of Sydney Harbour; however my favourite mid shopping lunch is the chicken laksa from Thairiffic (heaven in a bowl).

I only made a few purchases that day but was able to dream over some of the beautiful things on display in the high end fashion stores – the vintage LV chest from the Louis Vuitton store would look perfect on display in my future home.  

Some on my purchases….


No comments:

Post a Comment